Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Yesterday was another great day in Betonia! We shared with the kids about the first sin and did a little skit about different types of sin. Then we had them draw about different sins and they drew the story of Adam and Eve's sin. We went around and prayed for the people of Betonia also!









Hi family! I miss you all. I'm having such a great time. This has so far been such an awesome and amazing experience. Yesterday my group presented their skit. It went really well. I played Adam in the first skit because we were showing the kids in Betania at the school what sin was and how the first sin started. The second skit i played the sin "Alcohol". The kids really enjoyed the play. The whole time they were zoned in on what we were doing. Today we went back to Betania. I played catch with the kids, and played a bunch of other games with them. Then we went around and prayed for families at there homes. I love you all. See you soon!!!  -Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment