Sunday, June 17, 2012


Happy Fathers Day to all you fathers out there, look below for a special note from your kid:


  • Hey Padre!! Happy father’s day! I couldn’t ask for a better dad in my life! You are such a great person and a wonderful role model!! Love you forever- Connor Osterberg
  • Hola from Nicaragua! I am having a great experience so far but wish I was home to tell my Dad Happy Father’s day, but I guess I’ll have to do it here…Happy Father’s day dad, love you lots and thanks for all that you do for me! Hope you had a great day! See you soon- Ray Richards
  • Hola Papa!! Buenos Dia de los Padres!  I am so happy that you are my dad, and you are the best dadI could ask for. Thank you for always being there for me. I love you lots. Hasta luego, Padre! –Rissa Roo
  • Hey Daddy, HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!!! I miss you so much and wish you were here with me! You’re the best dad in the world! I wish I could give you a big fathers day hug and kiss, but I guess it will just have to wait till I get home! LOVE YOU TONS!!!!!  ~Riah <3
  • Happy Father’s day dad! Love you!! I miss you guys already, im having a great time though. Can’t wait to see you, mom, chloe, and chandler. If you see this mom I love you!!!-Casey
  • Happy Father’s Day dad!  I can’t wait to get home to see you again.  I miss you and I hope you are having a great time in Lake Wenatchee.  Thank you much for your support and allowing me to go on this awesome trip.  I hope God uses me in whatever ways he has planned.  Love you and tell mom I miss her too.  – Kam
  • Thank you for being mom and dad…I know its fathersday but you give me the best of both worlds even though I don’t really have a dad..So thank you mom, again, for all you do. I love you and I really miss you but I am having a great time. This has been an awesome experience. Tell koda I love him and again happy “fathers day”xoxox-Jenny
  • HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAD!!:D sorry I can’t celebrate it with you, we’ll have to do something when I get back!, But I hope you have/had a good day!! I miss you!! And mom and the rest of the fam as well. Im having fun down here! PEACE love yallsJ  ~Bonnie
  • Happy Father’s Day Daddy!!!! Hope you had a great day! I miss you, tell Maddie and grandma and Kobe hi!!! Mom and I are having a blast. Love you lots and see you soon!!!! ~Hailey~ J
  • Dad!  Happy Father’s Day!  You are the best!!!!!!!  Love, Karly
  • Happy Father’s Day Dad!! I’m having a fun time here, but I miss seeing you every day! I hope you’re having fun without me –Will
  • Happy Father’s Day, I’m sure you would have had fun here but then again I’m sure you’re having fun at home.  So far everything’s been good.  See you in another week-Christian
  • Happy Father’s Day!!! Hope the whole family is doing well; I miss you guys a ton! We are having a great time down here though and I am looking forward to telling you all about it - Aaron
  • Happy father’s day dad! I’m sure your days have been pretty good so far this weekend but I also hope that you and mom are not sitting around worrying about me down here while I’m here. Hope all is well in Newberg and with the family. Say hi to everybody for me! Love you dad! See you soon – Nicole
  • Well hello there sensai, Hope you had a pretty dang good Father’s day. I know it couldn’t have been that great since Iwasn’t there….but you know, hope it was good anyways. Hahah. Anyways tell everyone I say hello and see yall when I get back!!! -Sofe

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Jordyn! I love the photo of you playing soccer barefoot in the mud. GO GIRL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny for your father's day wish and kind words. It made my day! Miss you lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ris, On behalf of Dad, Thanks for the Father's Day kind words. Love you too, hon! Praying for you and the team every day. :)

    ReplyDelete